Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Maryn McKenna’s New Digs

 

 

# 4900

 

 

Yes . . .I know I used that title earlier this summer . . . but we all know how history tends to repeat itself

 

Anyway . . . exciting news from Maryn on her moving to the new Wired Science blogs along with an inaugural post about NDM-1.

 

Here’s the announcement.    Read it, and then I’ll race you over to Maryn’s new blogsite to read her NDM-1 post.

 

 

Gone. (Again.) And it's really exciting. (And some NDM-1, too.)

 

Constant readers, cast your minds back to early summer, when SUPERBUG briefly bugged out of here to Scienceblogs. Scienceblogs was a great community, but not quite the right fit, and so I ended up happily back here, doing my own thing, and you very kindly followed me. And it's been an exciting few months back here, with lots of news on NDM-1 (look here for the archive), and flu and C. diff and HAIs.

 

And now, some real news. SUPERBUG is moving again. And this is going to be great.

 

I'm thrilled to be one of seven launch bloggers in a new network set up at Wired.com: Wired Science. It's an amazing, diverse group, high-performance and hyper-cool: Frontal Cortex, Neuron Culture, Laelaps, Dot Physics, Clastic Detritus, Genetic Future, and me. I'm beyond flattered to be among them.

 

Our launch announcement is here. My new page is here. (The complete addy, which may change in a few weeks after a tweak, but keep it for now:

 

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/superbug/)


My inaugural post is the latest news, from the ICAAC meeting, on NDM-1.

 

 

Congrats go to Maryn and the other bloggers who are part of this launch as well.  

image