After a bit of an uptick yesterday tonight’s news is better, showing only one new MERS case added to the list, although we are informed of two additional deaths. The two fatal cases are patient #45 ( M , 65 years old ) and patient #173 ( F, over 70 years old )
The number of cases released from the hospital has climbed to 74.
- the treatment of 77 patients (42.8%), hospital discharge 74 patients (41.1%) died 29 persons (16.1%) people diagnosed with the total of 180 persons
- day of treatment compared to 8 persons decreased , discharge character 7 persons increased , deceased two persons increases , confirmed personnel 1 people increased
- it is treated 77 patients stable state is 62 persons (80.5%), unstable 15 patients (19.5%).
- Confirmed type of hospital patients 82 patients , families / visit 64 people , hospital workers 34 people
<1> General Status
□ Department of Health and Human Services Homers central management task force 6.25 at 06 o'clock today , are treating patients with 77 patients (42.8%) in 8 juleotgo people , who discharged seven people increases the total 74 patients (41.1%) said hayeotdago increased .
○ deaths 29 persons (16.1%) in 2 patients neuleotgo , confirmed the previous day compared to 1 increase in gun was .
○ condition being treated patients 62 were stable and 15 were unstable .
- General Status -
[ Unit : Name ]
<3> Status New Confirmed
□ 1 suggests there was a new diagnosis .
○ 180 is first diagnosed 143 patients diagnosed with a second 6.8 to 6.12 gangan Busan good work in cases admitted to the same hospital ward , 6.14 gangan good hospital cohort from one (1 room ) is monitoring the case and confirmed during the quarantine .