Korea’s MERS outbreak continues to produce new cases, albeit well off the pace we were seeing a couple of weeks ago.
Tonight’s update adds three new cases, while the number of fatalities remains unchanged at 27. The number of patient’s discharged has increased by 4, to 54.
As with all of the previous cases, these three new cases are all linked to hospital exposure. The Korean HHS hasn’t posted its usual detailed report, but probably will overnight. I’ll update this report in the morning if they do.
- Personnel confirmed a total of 175 patients , discharged 54 patients (30.9%) died 27 persons (15.4%), treatment of 94 patients (53.7%).
- confirmed yesterday against persons 3 persons , discharged Now four people increased , unchanged deaths
- it is treated 94 patients stable state is 78 persons (83.0%), unstable 16 patients (17.0%).
- Confirmed type of hospital patients 80 patients (45.7%), family / visit 62 patients (35.4%), hospital workers 33 patients (18.9%).
<1> confirmed general status
□ Department of Health and Human Services Homers central management task force is 6.23 at 06 o'clock today , Homers ( Middle respiratory disease ) is higher than the previous day confirmed three people increased 175 persons said .
○ The discharge 54 patients (30.9%) in 4 patients neuleotgo , the death toll is 27 people (15.4%), no change in this he , being patient treatment 94 patients (53.7%) in one fell names .
<2> Status New Confirmed
□ Today three had confirmed cases of novel .
○ 173 -th diagnosis is 6.5 days 76 Gangdong Kyung Hee University Hospital, such as the first visit to the emergency room of a patient caregivers ( nursing bohosa ) and ,
○ 174 -th diagnosis is 6.4, 6.8, and 6.9 days from Samsung patients admitted to the Hospital ,
○ 175 is exposed from the first diagnosis Good Morning Hospital in Pyeongtaek 118 first diagnosed's family as , 174 th and 175 th for the diagnosis current epidemiological investigation is in progress under .
[ New Confirmed status ;