The welcome slowdown in new MERS cases continues tonight with the latest update from the Korean CDC listing only one new case, and one additional death. The number of people discharged from the hospital has increased to 30, and 16 cases continue to be listed as `unstable’.
The single new case is a 62 year old male who provided care for a family member at Samsung hospital, although additional epidemiological investigations are ongoing.
The single death was patient #120, a 75 year old male.
- Now confirmed a total of 166 people , the current treatment of 112 patients (67%), hospital discharge 30 patients (18%) died 24 patients (14%)
- being treated 112 patients condition is stable 96 patients (86%), unstable 16 patients (14%)
- Now confirmed yesterday against one people , hospital party six people , the death toll first increase people
- types of hospital patients infected 77 patients (46%), family / munbyeong 59 patients (36%), hospital workers 30 patients (18%)
<1> confirmed party general status
□ Department of Health and Human Services Homers central management task force is 6.19 at 06 o'clock today , Homers ( Middle respiratory disease ) who confirmed the previous day 1 patients increased 166 persons he said .
○ patient is being treated 112 patients (67%) in the previous day (118 patients ) than 6 persons did decrease and , who discharged 30 patients (18%) in 6 patients had increased , the death toll is 24 people (14%) to 1 patients increased It was .
<2> newly diagnosed party status
□ The diagnosis compared to the previous day 1 increased by name .
○ 166 The first confirmed 5.25 to 6.5 days was caring for a patient in Samsung Seoul Hospital and the family , under the current epidemiological investigation in progress .