The four day hiatus in reporting of new MERS cases has ended in Korea with the announcement tonight of a nurse from Samsung Hospital diagnosed as that country’s 183rd MERS case. The number of fatalities remains unchanged at 33.
At total of 102 cases have been released from the hospital, leaving 48 case still receiving treatment, 12 of whom are listed in `unstable condition’.
- the treatment of 48 patients (26.2%), hospital 102 patients (55.7%) died 33 persons (18.0%) diagnosed with total 183 persons
- day of treatment compared to four people a sense of small , discharge character 5 persons increases , the death toll unchanged , confirmed 1 persons increased
- it is treated 48 patients condition is stable . 36 persons (75.0%), unstable 12 patients (25.0%).
- Confirmed type of hospital patients 82 patients , families / visit 64 people , hospital workers 37 people
<1> General Status
□ Department of Health and Human Services Homers central management task force is 7.2 at 06 o'clock today , are treating patients with 48 patients (26.2%) in the fourth juleotgo people , who discharged five persons increased a total of 102 patients (55.7%) it said hayeotdago increased .
○ deaths 33 persons (18.0%) had no change in , confirmed personnel 1 people increased total 183 persons were aggregated .
○ condition being treated patients 36 were stable and 12 were unstable .