As was mentioned yesterday morning (see Korea: MERS Cases Moved From Samsung Hospital), a third Samsung Hospital HCW over the past days has tested positive for the virus, bringing to 23 the number of doctors and nurses infected during this Korean outbreak.
Exactly how, more than six weeks into this outbreak, numerous healthcare workers at one of the most prestigious hospitals in Korea continue to become infected remains a bit of a mystery.
On the plus side, the fatality count remains unchanged at 33 for the fourth day in a row, and the number of patients discharged has climbed to 2 to 111.
- the treatment of 41 patients (22.2%), hospital 111 patients (60.0%) died 33 persons (17.8%) diagnosed with total 185 persons
- day of treatment compared to 1 people feel small , discharge character 2 persons increased , the death toll unchanged , confirmed 1 persons increased
- being treated 41 patients condition is stable for 30 persons (73.2%), unstable 11 patients (26.8%).
- Confirmed type of hospital patients 82 patients , families / visit 64 people , hospital workers 39 people
<1> General Status
□ Department of Health and Human Services Homers central management task force is 7.4 at 06 o'clock today , are treating patients with 41 patients (22.2%) in the first juleotgo people , who discharged two persons increases the total 111 patients (60.0%) it said hayeotdago increased .
○ deaths 33 persons (17.8%) had no change in , confirmed personnel 1 people increased total 185 persons were aggregated .
○ condition being treated patients 30 were stable and 11 were unstable .