Saturday, August 29, 2009

In A Medpedia Family Way

 


# 3680

 

 

I’m pleased to announce that, overnight, my blog was added to the news and analysis section of Medpedia. Basically, this means that my essays will be mirrored on the Medpedia site along side dozens of other medical & health related blogs.

 

It is an honor to be asked, and included.   

 

Thank you, Medpedia.

 

 

image

   AFD Medpedia Page

 

About The Medpedia Project

The Medpedia Project is a long-term, worldwide project to evolve a new model for sharing and advancing knowledge about health, medicine and the body among medical professionals and the general public. This model is founded on providing a free online technology platform that is collaborative, interdisciplinary and transparent.

 

Users of the platform include physicians, consumers, medical and scientific journals, medical schools, research institutes, medical associations, hospitals, for-profit and non-profit organizations, expert patients, policy makers, students, non-professionals taking care of loved ones, individual medical professionals, scientists, etc.

 

 

In other housekeeping issues, I’ve removed some links from my sidebar of blogs and sites that have not updated in the past couple of months, and have eliminated a couple of linked lists to my older blogs. 

 

I’ve added a RECENT COMMENTS section to the sidebar, with links to the last 6 comments.  I’ve also reduced the number of blogs shown on the `front’ page of my blog to 5, which will hopefully speed up the load time of the page.

 

Older blogs can be accessed by going to the bottom of each page, and selecting OLDER POSTS, or through the Archive drop down list in my sidebar.