After going 48 hours without reporting a new case of MERS, Korea notifies us of 3 new cases – all apparently linked to hospital exposures – and one additional death.
The fatality was patient #112, a 63 year old male with co-morbidities.
The number of patients who have been released from the hospital now numbers 43, while there are 101 patients still under treatment. Of those, 14 are listed as being in unstable condition.
- Now confirmed a total of 169 patients , hospital discharge 43 patients (25.4%), death of 25 persons (14.8%), treatment of 101 patients (59.8%).
- Now confirmed yesterday against three persons , it discharged Now seven people , the death toll first persons increased ( ※ death toll is 6.20 at 19, unchanged since the city )
- being treated 101 patients condition is stable 87 (86.1%), unstable 14 patients (13.9%).
- Now type of hospital patients diagnosed 78 patients (46.2%), family / munbyeong 59 patients (34.9%), hospital workers 32 patients (18.9%).
<1> confirmed party general status
□ Department of Health and Human Services Homers central management task force is 6.21 at 06 o'clock today , Homers ( Middle respiratory disease ) who confirmed the previous day three persons increased 169 persons he said .
○ The discharge 43 patients (25.4%) in 7 patients neuleotgo , the death toll is 25 people (14.8%) were aggregated , the patient is being treated 101 patients (59.8%) in 5 patients decreased .
<2> newly diagnosed party status
□ confirmed three people were increased .
○ 167 The first confirmed 6.5 at 76 was admitted to the hospital emergency department, such as Kang Dong Hee first confirmed characters ,
○ 168 The first confirmed 6.6 days at Konkuk University Hospital Emergency Room 76 's first confirmed X-ray taken by the staff ( Radiation ) and ,
○ 169 The first confirmed 135 th person in charge of Samsung Seoul Hospital confirmed the ICU staff ( doctors ) is .
* 167 th , 168 th he confirmed 76 second self-diagnosis was confirmed under the quarantine hospital after being diagnosed with monitoring