Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Who Reads This Stuff, Anyway?













# 544


For the first eleven months of this blog, I never bothered to install a site meter. I figured, no one was reading it anyway. Well, perhaps a few friends and some family members, but no one else.


Last November, out of curiosity, I put a site meter on my blog and discovered that yes, people were reading it. A lot of people, from dozens of countries.


I was astonished. And quite frankly, humbled.


If you are reading this blog, you are not alone. I'm not sure if that is a comforting thought, or not. But I thought my readers would be interested in seeing just how much interest there is in avian flu, from all corners of the world.


My software tells me how many hits I get each day, and from what country. Here are the results from the last 12 hours or so.


To all of you who take the time to read my blog, Thank you.