Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Brief Hiatus For AFD

 

 

# 2048

 

 

 

 

 

In an hour or so I'll be leaving for Orlando to help set up the Readymom's Alliance display at the American College Health Association meeting.  I'm looking forward to meeting Dr. Susan Chu, and helping her in this project.

 

I expect to be largely out of touch until sometime Friday afternoon or evening, so I doubt I'll be able to  update this website until then. 

 

 

For the best breaking news coverage of all things bird flu, Crof at Crofsblog is hard to beat.   I can assure you that if I get the chance, that's where I'll be checking for the latest information.

 

 

If any of you are going to be attending this event, stop by the Readymom's booth or Thursday or Friday and say `hi'.  

 

We'd love to meet you.