Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Referral: The Return Of Scott McPherson

 

 

# 4246

 

 

In this age of full disclosure, I must admit that fellow Floridian and Blogger Scott McPherson is a buddy of mine.   And while I wouldn’t want him to hear about it, I would also secretly admit that I enjoy his writing style immensely.  

 

But Scott is also a thinker, and he has access to other thinkers in the world of influenza.  And so cloaked within his whimsical prose you will often find nuggets of insight. 

 

Again, don’t tell him I said so. 

 

Today, after too long an absence, Scott returns with a blog that parlays Mr. Potatohead, the spread of H1N1 though the hinterlands of rural China, and the eventual evolution of the virus.

 

I won’t spoil it by saying more.  Except, Welcome Back Scott.

Swine flu pandemic over? Far from over.