Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Moving Statement

 

 

 

 

Since August in Florida is the perfect time to move (assuming you have a machete with which to slice the blast-furnace-hot, humidity-laden-air in front of you), I’ve decided to take the plunge.

 

Over the next week or so I’ll be spending a good deal of my time deciding whether it is easier to set fire to my old place, or move my belongings to my new abode.

 

There may also be a day’s gap where I won’t have Internet access.  

 

I will attempt to blog in the early morning hours, and perhaps again in the early evening as well – assuming I’m not lying prostrate on the floor in need of IV fluids. 

 

But my blogging schedule will probably be somewhat intermittent until next week sometime.

 

In the meantime, I’m certain you can depend upon Crofsblog, Chen Qi, Arkanoid Legent  and CIDRAP to keep you updated on the latest news,  and you should check out Maryn McKenna for any updates on NDM-1 and/or MRSA.

 

I know I will.