Friday, September 24, 2010

Boom! or Bust . . . They’ve Got You Covered

 

 

# 4932

 

 

Admittedly, this isn’t the sort of post I normally make, but with this title rattling around in my head all morning, who could blame me for making an exception.

 

Yes . . .  it’s time for the unveiling of the long awaited emergency N95 bra . . .  the EBbra!

 

 

CNET and TIME magazine have both taken notice, so I’m in good company.

 

Emergency Bra: Unsnap, separate cups, inhale...

by Elizabeth Armstrong MooreEmergency Bra 

 

 

Introducing the 'Emergency' Bra-Turned-Face Mask

By: Megan Friedman   

 

 

Reportedly there is a male version of this in the works (presumably not the infamous Seinfeld `BRO’), but frankly I’m a little worried over that prospect.

 

If this turns out to be an N95 jock strap, I just don’t think I’m interested.