Monday, September 09, 2013

A New Look And A Referral

 

 

# 7744

 


Having had the margins of my blog format go inexplicably out-of-sync overnight, and with all of my attempts to repair it unsuccessful, I’ve decided that it was time to upgrade the look of this blog.  

I’ve selected a `cleaner’ looking interface, and will be tweaking it bit over the next few days. So if you see some `strange’ looking color/format changes over the next few days, please bear with me as I make these changes.

While I’m otherwise indisposed, if you’ve not already read it, I’d invite you to read Crof’s masterful post from last night:

 

 

A memo to the Saudi Minister of Health

From: Crawford Kilian

To: Abdullah Abdulaziz M. Al Rabeeah, MD, Minister of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Subject: Effective communication about MERS