Thursday, January 23, 2020

A Brief Sidebar (Quick Link To FluTrackers)













#14,715

Just a quick housekeeping and editorial note.  Given the avalanche of information coming in, and FluTracker's ability to quickly find and post breaking news, I've posted a Quick Link to FT at the top of my sidebar.  Clicking that option will display the latest threads that have been updated.
You'll find a list of the latest blog posts from Crof, Dr. Ian Mackay, on Vincent Racaniello's Virology Blog, and on Johns Hopkins Bifurcated Needle just below my featured post. 
No one person, or group, can cover all of the breaking infectious disease news - even when we are not in crisis mode - so I recommend you visit and get to know all of these sites, along with CIDRAP News  and Outbreak News Today. 

While I'll still cover the big breaking events in this ongoing coronavirus story, I'm going to try to do some more in-depth pieces and let the newshounds at  FT and Crof do what they do best.