Monday, October 13, 2008

Playing Favorites

 

 

# 2385

 

 

greger

 

 

Over the weekend I received a copy of Dr. Michael Greger's DVD entitled Pandemic Prevention: Bird Flu and Emerging Infectious Diseases.   I spent a good deal of yesterday afternoon playing it.

 

 

The DVD contains 4 versions of Dr. Greger's presentation:  60 minutes, 45 minutes, 30 minutes, and 15 minutes.    The video contains multi-language subtitle support.

 

 

A version of Dr. Greger's lecture has been available online for quite some time, and I've watched it several times.  It remains one of my favorite lectures on emerging infectious diseases. 

 

I'm sure I learn something new with each viewing.   I'm sure you will too.

 

 

I've been delighted to highlight it, along with Dr. Greger's website birdflubook.com  for a couple of years now.  Dr. Greger's book  Bird Flu: A Virus of our own Hatching  is available, in its entirety, online and for free.  

 

 

You may, of course, also purchase the book, as well.  Proceeds from sales of his book go to charity.

 

 

Dr. Greger has a limited quantity of these DVD's available, and has offered to send one to anyone interested, as long as supplies last.

 

You request a copy of his DVD by emailing him at mgreger@hsus.org.

 

Thank you Dr. Greger!