Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Introducing The FEMA Blog

 

 

 

# 5144

 

As you might imagine, I happen to believe that blogging can be a very effective communications medium.  So I’m very pleased to announce to my readers that as of today, FEMA now has a blog presence on the Internet.

 

I’ve the opening paragraphs to Administrator Craig Fugate’s inaugural post.  Follow the link to read it in its entirety.  


I’ll be looking forward to seeing future posts, and am putting a link to this blog in my sidebar.

 

 

 

FEMA Blog

December 14, 2010

Welcome to the first-ever FEMA blog

Posted by: Administrator Craig Fugate

At FEMA we have a Facebook page, Twitter page, I tweet and earlier this year we launched our first-ever mobile website, but what we didn’t have was a blog. Well, now that we have one, you’re probably wondering what you can expect.

 

Plain and simple, this will be another tool we’ll use to communicate and let you know what we’re up to. This won’t be another way to put out our press releases - this is a way to communicate directly with you.

(Continue . . . )

 

 

Craig, to you (and other FEMA bloggers) I extend a very warm welcome to the blogosphere.