Wednesday, July 24, 2013

VDU’s New Digs

image

Screen shot of New VDU Blog


# 7509

 

One of the best things to happen to Flublogia in recent years has been the addition of Dr. Ian Mackay’s  Virology Down Under (VDU) blog. Ian provides the kind of technical expertise and insight that Crof and I simply cannot.

 

The only problem has been that Ian’s VDU blog wasn’t particularly easy to navigate, and direct links to specific posts were difficult to provide.

 

So I’m very pleased to announce that VDU has a new home as of today, using the same Blogspot platform that AFD uses, which should make blogging easier for Dr. Mackay and finding content easier for his readers.

 

I’ve changed the link in my sidebar, and for my inline links, and I’m sure you’ll want to update your links as well.  The specialty pages (MERS-CoV and H7N9) remain at their old links.